1-day OS with action planning

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Fri Apr 13 11:22:06 PDT 2007

Hi Esther, Cliodhna and all,

I've finally returned and am touched when reading your last message Esther. Knowing your strong beleif and understanding of Open Space, I know you would have succeeded by yourself. Like for everyone, it's easier and richer when you can bounce off ideas and I enjoyed being part of that reflection with you.

I would like to also echo what others have said: learning is ongoing for everyone. I too have learned from you not only in discussing your preparation for that OS facilitation but in all our exchanges at and since the first OS we did together. I have not only learned from you but I am having lots of fun in the course of our exchanges and that I know really enhances the learning.

I agree with Cliodhna that sharing our experiences with others is a great source of learning for everyone and the rich response and encouragement people gave in response to your question is a good example of that. That's why at every training workshop, people are encouraged to connect to the list to go beyond that specific training to get the rich and diverse experiences and points of views. Glad to see you are tapping into it and I also try to connect as often as I can.

Looking forward to our next OS exploration,

Diane