For My Friends in Kiev

Yana Demenko yana at demenko.info
Thu Apr 12 02:35:25 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your support, time and thoughts!
It inspired us a lot!

I'd like to say that as sponsors we are doing our best for creating
peaceful and inspiring space of OSonOS 2007 in Ukraine.

Just letting you know that already registered Great People and
Experienced Facilitators :) from Sweden, Germany, Canada, Australia,
Switzerland, Hungary, Russia and Ukraine.

We will be happy to see many of you in Kyiv!

Greetings from sunny spring Kyiv, where white magnolia are already
blooming :)

Best,
Yana Demenko

On Apr 11, 2007, at 2:49 AM, Harrison Owen wrote:

> Just so you know - I think what you are doing is wonderful, and I
> hope that
> everybody who can - will come. For myself - I would be there except
> for a
> Sciatic Nerve that reminds me that I am  not as young as I used to
> be, and
> further --  that multiple hours on planes is not a good thing at
> this point.
> I was amazed (depressed) to find that on United Airlines alone I
> had clocked
> ¾ of a million miles. Just think of the tons of CO2 (greenhouse
> gas) I have
> contributed!!! Anyhow, I have to stick closer to home at the
> moment, and I
> know you will have a grand time!
>
> Harrison
>
> Harrison Owen
> 7808 River Falls Drive
> Potomac, Maryland   20854
> Phone 301-365-2093
> Skype hhowen
> Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://
> www.openspaceworld.com/>
>
> Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org
> Personal website www.ho-image.com
> OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
> archives
> Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
> <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Best regards,
Yana Demenko

[e-mail] yana at demenko.info
[post] p.o.box 4B, Kyiv-1, 01001, Ukraine
[web] www.demenko.info
[skype] yana_demenko