1-day OS with action planning

Communications Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:29:48 PDT 2007

Thank you all for your insights.

Diane, I couldn't have done it without your exceptional coaching! And
certainly not without your trust and your referral, which I
profoundly appreciate. I feel I learned a lot, and will be learning
every time, which is what makes life so great. I look forward to your
return and our conversations too :-))

Cheers everyone!

Esther