climate-neutral flights and drives!

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Apr 11 08:09:21 PDT 2007

So true Catherine - its a great initiative...
an emerging group of Open Space associates that I'm working with here
in Australia has a policy to 'invite' our clients to contribute to
this 'carbon neutralising' process www.carbonneutral.com.au by
contributing an offset fee each time they engage us to fly across the
country - and we are also offering to pay this fee as well so that we
double the offset....so that 20 trees are planted for every trip
across Australia!
Every wee bit helps - right around the globe!
(mmmm - we hope that the idea will take root and others will take a
leaf out of our book....and branch out into something similar...<:-|)
Cheers
Brendan