climate-neutral flights and drives!

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 11 05:43:01 PDT 2007

Harrison and everybody - wishing you well...

Did you know that on www.myclimate.org you can buy climate tickets along
with your airline tickets to CO2-neutralize your flights, and even your car
drives? A great initiative by swiss students which is doing a wonderful job
in investing the money they make in neutralizing projects! You enter your
points of departure and arrival and the system calculates how many tons of
CO2 you emit by sitting in that plane. Then it tells you how much a climate
ticket costs. You buy it with your credit card. Absolutely affordable!

Love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn
lic.oec.HSG
Open Space Begleitung