SV: angry feedback

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Apr 10 07:25:08 PDT 2007

Dear Ukrainian team

I enjoyed OSonOS in Halifax as well as Moscow and am looking forward to
enjoy W(orldwide)OSonOS in Kiev...and whatever will be joyful after that!

I do expect the 15th annual OSonOS to be most succesful!

If some of you may have missed it, there is currently some folks working on
improving what is already great. The story unfolds at:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/netwiki.cgi?WorldOSonOS I guess there will
be some exciting topics i Kiev around these issues.

Warm regards & best wishes and thanks already to our Ukrainian team (I do
know what it takes to organize an event like this! OSonOS 2003 in Swenmark)

Thomas Herrmann, Sweden

  _____