Finding You

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Apr 10 06:38:54 PDT 2007

Dear Ralph and you others,
for the os community there already is a pretty nifty internet based
address book, its called the
Open Space World Map,
have a look
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Including yourself (you are warmly invited) has a number of other
benefits outside of having an internet based address book of osnicks
(yes, I know, there are other people in our lifes that dont fit that
category, so for them, you still need a separate solution!!)
-it shows the spread of os-practitioners world wide, including all their
contact data, websites, etc.
-with the link to the Open Space Worldscape it can show all the events
each of us has facilitated
-you can actually "see" the people that included themselves which is a
nice assist in identifying folks like Harrison or Larry or Yaari when
you meet them in the streets of Washington, Toronto or Berlin
-it gives you a list of the many Stammtische that have been installed
(OSonOS on the most local level)
-surplus from the Map goes into spreading os, helping people attend the
WOSonOS via the Access Queen, etc.

So, take a five minute break, look at the map, browse through the
countries...and dont forget to spend a little time in the Ukraine...many
of them will be at the WOSonOS in Kyiv in May!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp