angry feedback

only.connect at virgin.net only.connect at virgin.net
Tue Apr 10 02:23:42 PDT 2007

Hi all

I am a newbie at all this and have never been to an OSONOS let alone a
WOSONOS... So please could I have some data (from someone) in order that I
might consider the implications of this email.

1) How many WOSONOS's have there been (14, I assume, but is this correct)?
2) Where have they occurred?
3) Who decides where the next WOSONOS will be?
4) And on what basis?
5) What makes an OSONOS a WOSONOS?

Many thanks!

Jon Harvey