OS with homeless in city park?

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sun Apr 1 21:42:37 PDT 2007

Doug
I facilitated a one-day OS for a group of homeless and others:
'Create day activities for homeless people in Townsville - let's do
it together' (north Queensland).
I can send you the invitation(s) off-list. I can also try to access
the Book of Proceedings if you'd like to have a look.
We had about 40 participants - mostly indigenous Australian - who
enjoyed being picked up and delivered to the venue, the plentiful
food, companionship and the relaxed informal conversations that
emerged. I'm not too sure how much action eventuated....I can follow
that up if you wish.
There is also the Open Space for Street Kids in Bogota that Peg
Holman facilitated (that has since been used as model for similar
engagement with street kids in South East Asia)
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/78084501@N00/sets/1700469/
Cheers
Brendan