OS with homeless in city park?

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at aon.at
Mon Apr 2 03:09:33 PDT 2007

Doug,

I don't know whether the emphasis of your search is for "homeless" or for "city park". I once did an Open Space in a Vienna city park together with the fabulous Florian Fischer. It was a gathering for a NGO called "bridges for peace" and a short, but brilliant event. Very romantic, in the darkening park around an enlighted monument. Maybe it is the story you are looking for. Florian and me wrote a story about this event, which was published in a book. You can download the story here http://www.togger.org/~redsys/doc_transformation/Open_Space_1-7.pdf. Unfortunately it is written in german, but maybe this fits perfectly to you name ;-)).

Greetings from lovely Vienna
Erich