Estonia

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Apr 28 05:44:29 PDT 2007

As many of you will have noticed, temperatures are definitely rising in
Estonia. The situation is obviously delicate and critical - and right in the
middle of it is one of our friends, Mikk Sarv. I met Mikk some years ago and
he wanted to bring Open Space to Estonia - which he has done! I did a
training program there, and he has done many more since. He also arranged
for the translation of The User's Guide into Estonia. Mikk does not live in
Tallinn (the capitol) but his son does - and Estonia is by no means a large
country, so nobody lives very far from anything. Mikk says he is talking to
his fellow "spaceniks" about the possibilities of opening some space for
conversations that might bring the situation from the level of overt
confrontation down to something more useful. Lots of luck Mikk! You are in
our thoughts and prayers. If you want to send Mikk a note, his email is
mikk at ilm.ee

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>