Found Poem -- from OSLIST Message Titles, March 2007

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Apr 18 13:19:00 PDT 2007

 Here, dear colleagues, is a Found Poem I have created for you.   It is
composed of words taken from the titles of the emails that appeared on the
OSLIST during the month of March. To the best of my ability, I have listed
as poets all of the originators of the initial messages with those titles.
Thanks to all for engaging us in such rich conversation... Lisa

Found Poem -- from OSLIST Message Titles, March 2007

This OSLIST of ours   what a magical place.

          using seeking being in open space

nashville     altai     south dakota     quebec     holland     saturna

washington, dc     santa barbara     ukraine     toronto     russia

canada     across geographic space     worldwide     WOSonOS

          Space...continues to...open.

breaking negotiations impasse     development work     theatre
leadership

dominant and shy     cultural differences     in a small group
democratic workplaces

midwives     engineering      consultants     homeless people     city parks

We do, we share, we ask each other...

has anyone done a short OS as a break out session?     voting
microphones

interesting article     evidence     breaking a work session in two

mixing action planning     when is Open Space not Open Space

questions     conversations     Access Queen     Learning Workshops

...And more from those MBAs

maybe those MBAs could use a little clip art or poem in your pocket

Give to Caesar.

(he's the one talking to those MBA's)

Space...continues to...open.

                   another bit     another opportunity     persuading others
perking     nexus

However, life is not without its little wrinkles.

problem     is whatever information present the right information?

fear of abuse of the space     terrorized by terror

space closes     causing trouble

help me please!

Dead moose.

Digest.

How to unsubscribe?

That's the thing about a dead moose.  Smells terrible, but there is still
plenty of nutrition there...

Maybe you can just switch to the...digest...version.

Do butterflies need listserv maintenance?

Do bumblebees worry about receiving list messages?

Here is a forwarded message:

Open Space...

invites           conversations

dream and share

                             believing in ourselves

                             learning to live in open space

                                                in all the moments of our
lives

coming home

                             integrating

                             becoming me

                             holding space

                             one heart

A Found Poem created from titles of the messages on the OSLIST listserv
during March 2007

-- by Barry Owen, Wendy Farmer-O'Neil, Catherine Pfaehler, Bui K. Petersen,
Juliane Ade, Marty Boroson, Douglas Germann, Raffi Aftandelian, Harrison
Owen, Ralph Copleman, Arno Baltin, Christine Whitney Sanchez, Diane
Gibeault, Susan Partnow, Jim Metcalf, Chris Corrigan, Michael Herman,
Christy Lee-Engel, Filiz Telek, Chris Percy, Hamilton Lock, Gerard Muller,
Kurt Connelly, Beverley Neff, Suzanna Stephan, Holger Nauheimer, Thomas
Herrmann, Pat Black, Marina Tyasto, Sheila Beauchemin, Larry Peterson, John
Engle and Lisa Heft

April 18, 2007

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator