Terrorised by Terror/ Fearful of (open) space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 14:35:10 PDT 2007

Brendan you are a delight! I can't imagine a more complicated (and profound)
answer to a simple and off the cuff remark. The wonders of Open Space!

And -- I am waiting with breath held for the "Prof's" response. If he is
looking for a good study area, for which money might fall from the skies --
how about Open Space and Fear / Fear in Open Space?? After all there is
already a psychological name for it -- probably even a diagnosis and
treatment. Last time I checked it was called "Agoraphobia." Yep -- we're in
the books as a clinical phenomenon. And maybe we even have the cure...???
Whoever said this was a sane group of people?????

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html