Clinton Global Initiative Webcast Archives

C isa Kocher cik at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Sep 24 19:35:28 PDT 2006

Thanks!: yesterday was the first day of Ramazan, so this will be excellent
Ramazan reading and meditation. I'll recommend it to some friends too.

Love and peace

Isa

[And love and peace to all for the month of Ramazan and always]

  _____

While I know we are all quite busy, I thought some of you may have wanted to
hear some of the plenary and panel discussions.  We are quite fortunate that
this year all the webcasts have been archived.  I highly recommend listening
to the Thursday morning plenary with Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

::
<http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?&pid=417&srci
d=346>  CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE ::     0r

http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?
<http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?&pid=417&srci
d=346> &pid=417&srcid=346

Throughout the conference the themes of compassion, positive stories, and
common understanding were affirmed over and over again.  The South African
concept of "Umbutu" -"I  am because you are" was invoked often as well.

I hope you all find some time to watch those that are most meaningful to
you.

Warm regards,
Denise

Denise Lalonde