What don't we know about conversation and dialogue?

kinch at kos.net kinch at kos.net
Sat Sep 23 04:05:26 PDT 2006

Hi all:
Maybe we're forgetting something here? Doesn't who "we" are - or at least our personal style preferences a la Myers-Briggs - play a significant part in the discussion? They (M-B) would have us believe, and I do, that folks whose preference is "extroversion" (like Harrison!!) gain energy from group activity (like conversations) while those with a preference for "introversion" have energy sucked from their very marrow by the same activities and need to take time alone to re-energize.
Just a thot...
Winston