What don't we know about conversation and dialogue?

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Sep 22 13:47:00 PDT 2006

Jack--

You are right of course, and I love your "caring as communication."

Hmmm... You talk of "best conversations" and I talk of "good
conversations." I guess what I had in mind as less than ideal is the
"I'm not invested in this conversation or you" kind of chit chat you
might find at a cocktail party, but I want the kind of dialogue that
happens regularly at OS meetings. Is that getting to what you had in
mind, Jack?

So what do you think we do not know about conversation and dialogue?

			:- Doug.