opening space with very small groups

C isa Kocher cik at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Sep 19 14:12:20 PDT 2006

Again, making a huge leap: after reading for a couple of hours here and
there, googling and surfing: I feel like I am looking at something like
early Quaker history, William Penn and all that.

My MA thesis (early 70s) was about acephalous social movements and
networking.

Thanks again to all

Love and peace and prayers for peace

Isa in istanbul