opening space with very small groups

Communications Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Tue Sep 19 12:51:45 PDT 2006

Merci Catherine!

I think Bienne is in the French part of Switzerland, but I'm not sure so
I'll write this thank you in English. Thanks for Ms. Gerber's coordinates.
I'll wait for answers a while and see after if I need to get in touch with
her.

I lived in southern Germany for a few years and skiied and trekked quite a
bit in Switzerland. I have wonderful memories of your beautiful country.

Thank you and take care!