OSONOS by the Sea

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Sep 16 13:52:57 PDT 2006

Hello osonos by the sea friends,

I'm Now back in the UK and am missing you all already.. Thanks so
much everyone for being so welcoming to me when I brought my body
with me and i'm sure there will be lots of learnings i don't yet know
about that i have already had.. I also did not know that one of the
experiences i would have would be to be in a Kayak for the first
time.. a surprise i wasn't prepared for!  thanks so much everyone and

thankyou Harrison.

lots of love Phelim