humanizing politics... longish

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Fri Sep 15 13:23:25 PDT 2006

Dear Jaime:

Your opening and confidence increase my commitment and my hope.

Without judgements of any type I think it's all about opening the space
letting people bring his best step by step.

You must be there for making it possible.

Our language and common roots will be our strength.

Perhaps our grandson or great-grandchild will be happy and thankful.

Your challenge is also my challenge.

Let us walk and talk the circle in "aymara", "mapugundun" or "castellano".

A hug,
Juan Luis