SV: Bad conflict in an organization/X-posted GC/OS-lists

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Sep 15 12:51:06 PDT 2006

Dear Funda, Joelle and Wendy
Thanks for your support and sharing of stories and thoughts. On Wendesday I
will meet the client this coming Wendesday, I´ll let you know what happens
down the road - have a few more stories to share - so much space being
opened right now.

Just a brief note. Today I had a follow up meeting with hospitals a
University and some large medical companies - 6 actionplans were made where
all parties took on responsibility to move things further. They were happy
to be moving along with the important work of developing health
informatics - which I´ve learnt is a cruical area for improving healthcare.
We started off with one day of Open Space a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday I facilitated the other OS, I mentioned a couple of days ago. But
that´s a longer story!
Warmest regards
Thomas