Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

miworld 01316692943 at uwclub.net
Wed Sep 6 00:05:53 PDT 2006

Great stuff Joanna, obviously you are the only one who thought something was
screwed up - looks to me like it worked just fine for the group - at the end
of the day that's who it is for.

Well done, thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us,

Jane

Jane Quinn

miworld consultancy limited

miworld, miresponsibility

'     0131 669 8911

Mob   0783 454 2686

fax     0131 669 2943

*      <mailto:jane at miworld.org.uk> jane at miworld.org.uk

web    <http://www.miworld.org.uk/> www.miworld.org.uk

Member of BNI Dunedin, Chapter of the Year for 2005 for BNI  South & East
Scotland