Tr : Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 4 16:59:00 PDT 2006

Hi Joanna !
  The only tip I can think of is to concentrate your attention on what  you are doing while you open space. It will help you letting go of  fear, and naturally welcome the group spirit. And, as others OSers  said,  even if some don't "get it" the group will help them find  their way, maybe as butterflies.

  Looking forward to hearing from your experience.

  Louise Brissette
  ipsé, soi-même en latin
  514.271.0318
  ipse at videotron.ca
  un leadership créateur, pour une écologie du travail

Joanna Fletcher <jo at lionlifecoaching.com> a écrit :  Date :         Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:50:12 -0600