Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

filiz filiz at bugday.org
Tue Sep 5 00:27:59 PDT 2006

Hello Joanna, welcome to this space!

My biggest comfort is to believe that "whatever happens is the only
thing that could" and really trust that everyone will experience exactly
what they need to.
I don't think our, as facilitators, task/goal should be to make sure
that the participants get it; it is more that we make sure the space is
open so that everyone gets what they need to get out of this experience.

Enjoy!
filiz