[Fwd: Re: an interesting meeting in Berlin]

juliane neumann lialio at web.de
Mon Sep 4 17:20:02 PDT 2006

Hi Funda,

today we had our stammtisch in Berlin and we discussed of course this "interesting meeting" and there were some people ready to attend the meeting and propose to the organizers an open space for their next event- with the money they are used to spend they can do something big. will keep you informed about their answer.

cheers,

Juliane

Gleich testen! *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/freescan/?mc=022222* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/freescan/?mc=022222]