describing open space

Proteus Communications proteus at shawbiz.ca
Tue Sep 19 12:42:36 PDT 2006

Dear Isa—I can relate to your feeling that open space is “opaque”—and it’s
true: all the description in the world cannot convey the power and the magic
of open space in action.  But there is a handy little DVD available at
www.openspaceworld.org <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>  in the bookstore
section—it shows Harrison “doing” open space with US WEST (a BIG American
company).   You get a bit more of the picture, although best, as Louise
says, is to find a place to be in it!

Wishing you well in your journey,

Kathryn

Kathryn Thomson

(Is is okay for me to change the subject line if the content in the exchange
is no longer relevant to that previous subject line??)

Proteus Communications

proteus at shawbiz.ca

Some doors open only from the inside
Hafiz