Tr : Re: opening space with very small groups

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 19 10:08:43 PDT 2006

Welcome Isa

  This is not a dumb question. There is no trademark attached to the Open  Space. Thanks to Harrison Owen. You may start with reading  Open  Space Technology: a User's Guide written by Harrison Owen. Very very  usefull. You will also find many usefull tips on   http://openspaceworld.org and http://openspaceworld.com  and to  other sites from there.Then you might want to try it by   participating in one in your neighbourhood and really get the feel.  Check the world map on this site to see if there is someone near you  who is actually faciliating OS, and have a coffee with her or him.  There are training sessions around the world, you may want to register.  Then the best way will be to try it out as a facilitator.

  If you read french, you might find what is the psychosociology behind  OST on my blog http://leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com. Basically to me  it is to trust that people get organized and create from chaos, just as  the rest of the universe. Our job as a facilitator is to open space  enough so they can do it. Being as invisible as possible while totally  present.

  Hope this is of some help to you and welcome on board

  Louise Brissette
  +1.514.271.0318
  leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com
  Un leadership créateur pour une écologie du travail

  C isa Kocher <cik at ttnet.net.tr> a écrit :  Date :         Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:02:48 +0300