Retreats: a modest proposal

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Sep 15 08:14:44 PDT 2006

Hi--

We have retreats to get away from the day to day pressures and find
something new in ourselves. We ought not be surprised that much of it
does not stick when we return to the fray.

So let's design these “retreats” differently. Let's still go off site to
get the perspective. But then let's come back on site and live the
perspective for a half day then a full day at a time, interspersing
times—generous times—to reflect and figure out how to make it stick. Or
find another way.

				:- Doug. Germann