Proximity and Open Space after presentations

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 30 18:49:10 PST 2006

Chris--

I for one am having trouble understanding what is going on in these
three-hour slots. Could you give a little more detail, please?

For instance, what is a typical invitation theme? What kinds of
conferences have you done these with? What were the results that made
them so good? Do you have a marketplace and wall, one or two sessions?

Thanks, Chris!

				:- Doug.

PS: I am at # 62 in The Tao of Holding Space. I have to pause after
about every two.... This is great, Chris!

				:- Doug.