Proximity and Open Space after presentations

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 26 19:24:22 PDT 2006

Zelle--

Great picture you give.

Can you say a little about what you mean by fantastic results?

I am even more curious about what the topics and invitations look like
for those "3-hour following OSTs." This sounds truly exciting. Can you
put some more meat on those bones for us all?

Thanks, Zelle! And say Hi to Maureen, too, for me. How is she doing?

				:- Doug.