Proximity and Open Space after presentations

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Thu Oct 26 08:50:41 PDT 2006

Hi Doug,

Proximity: very elegant!

Maureen and I have been offering and delivering Open Space after keynote
speeches, after presentations in corporate meetings, after political
speeches -
anywhere we can open up space and allow everyone to be the expert or
at least
ask questions about what was a spark for them. It works incredibly well.

Generally, we hold a 3 hour Open Space after keynote speeches. In
terms of
presentations in corporate meetings, there will sometimes be multiple
presentations in the mornings and then hold Open Space in the
afternoons.
We've had fantastic results!

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document

www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com