life in open space

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Oct 24 22:44:12 PDT 2006

You hope someone else understands how you're feeling.."
ARE YOU KIDDING?? WE ALL DO!!

Here is what happens with my open space life here: not many people
understand this, as we never thought that we have 2 feet
for centuries.

There are so many barriers for us to take a free step forward as society
shaped us
and we don't know ( or are afraid of) how we can exist differently.

I keep on talking about ost for 3 years now. Some people think that i
am a bit crazy, but not dangerous, or i am too idealist.

but things are changing, more and more, people started to understand
what a life in open space could be.

as i keep talking about it and rather listening now, i also find better
words
and concepts to connect people.

keep on Phelim, we will change the world; the art, the business, the
religion,
and everything....

all the best
funda