A HUGE THANK YOU / Award Nomination

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Sun Oct 22 06:54:07 PDT 2006

Dear friends and colleagues,

Today I would like to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported and crossed fingers for us during the last weeks!

"Most votes," was the only criteria for final selection and many of the global 20 top-class nominees have several million members or citizens in their networks.

Even though so many people, networks and organizations from all over the world cast their votes for us and forwarded the voting invitation to others, trying to make the impossible possible for OpenSpace-Online® -- unfortunately, we didn't get enough "clicks" to make it into the top 10.

A HUGE THANK YOU for all the WONDERFUL feedback and for your GREAT support!

We are so proud and excited to have been together in the company of such prestigious, internet savvy achievers including large online portals, impressive magazines and even Roh Moo-hyun, President of South Korea!

What an honour! The Top 10 nomination gave us our win!

Within the next days, PoliticsOnline will present the final winners at their website. If you are interested to read more about the outcome, please visit this site: http://tinyurl.com/etkgo

Again, thank you so much for your marvellous support!

Warmly,

Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69