Canadian tables

Tree Fitzpatrick tree.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 17:35:48 PDT 2006

Hi Lisa.  Adding my two cents to your table thoughts. . .

I remind you that at the NCDD conference (National Conference on Dialogue &
Deliberation) Kenoli Oleari and Marc Tognotti opened the event with a design
that used almost all of the walls.  They brought in some lightweight
whiteboard and covered all the walls in the hotel ballroom with it (or,
almost all the walls).

It worked pretty well, considering 400 people were involved and they
couldn't use the walls directly (the walls had cornices and drapes and
stuff).

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

Phone:  650-967-9260
1335 Montecito Ave #35
Mountain View, CA 94043