Canadian tables

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Oct 20 14:42:05 PDT 2006

Jennifer - thanks for your thoughts about using blue painters tape (and
ignoring the direction to not tape on the walls) and using foam core board.
Great ideas.

Yes, usually I ask about the options - Blue painters tape? Blue-tac? (gummy
stuff) White drafting tape? Yellow masking tape?  Pushpins? Tacks?  Canadian
tables?

My core planning team mate for this meeting just emailed in to say she went
out to buy her groceries and picked up some clothesline, too, 'so if
anything, we can dry our clothes together'.

I suspect that when we arrive at the hotel in person we can use our loving
personalities and enlist the hotel staff further in helping us come up with
creative co-solutions.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t