SV: Canadian tables

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Oct 20 09:05:41 PDT 2006

Dear Lisa
Don?t have any pictures of Canadian tables but I have one of Swedish tables
used for the "breaking news wall". I will send it to you off-list, to see if
you want to use it. I may as well attach another with parts from Swedish
green-houses as the agenda wall!
Would love to have a look at the collection!!
Warmest regards
Thomas