marketplace

Sheila Beauchemin s.beauchemin at SHAW.CA
Tue Oct 17 18:11:05 PDT 2006

Thanks all for all the responses to my follow-up questions around how to
stay present while not physically being present and other threads...

The direction of this conversation reminded me of some words of wisdom I
received before embarking on the adventure of parenthood.  We have to take
care of three important relationships in our lives - person, partner,
parent in that order.  Neglect of any one has consequences for the other.
I think there is a correlation that can be made to what you are saying
about facilitation in open space.

Once again - thanks for the encouragement and the perspectives.

Sheila
Victoria BC