Taking Care of Yourself

C isa Kocher cik at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Oct 15 20:24:34 PDT 2006

Burnout does not help anyone.

We are not required and should never expect ourselves to solve all the
problems all the time and fix everything that is broken. Nor can we walk
away and leave it for someone else to fix. Focus requires doing what one is
doing right now. Columbus sailed across the Atlantic by sailing his ship the
whole way. I keep my mind on the goal but pay attention to what I am doing
right now this minute. Sometimes you go full sail but sometimes you take in
your sails or lose them. I used to drive a truck. 8 gears X 2 axles = 16
gears. Upgrade and downgrade was low low gear time. You saved higher gears
for the open road with a clear view front and back. IMHO.

love and peace and prayers for peace

isa in istanbul

We do not inherit it; we borrow the Earth from our children: Native American
wisdom. The only immorality is not to do what one has to do when one has to
do it: Jean Anouilh

If you don't take care of yourself, you surely