Disasters.....and my work

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 11 08:33:18 PDT 2006

Dear  Michael,

  Mother Teresa once said something like "We know very well that what we  do is a drop in the ocean. But if that drop was not there, it would be  missing".
  44 more drops on your account coming next November. The kind of drops  in the ocean that have a propension to ripple and reproduce themselve.

  My belief is when what we do fills our heart with music and hope...and restores me whole... it is because we chose the camp of Life.
  Louise

Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.de> a écrit :  Dear colleagues and friends around the world,
the murdering of journalists, union organizers, peace activists,
exploding an atomic bomb in North Korea, the death of Colin Morley in
the London bombings a year ago ....and on and on and on...
My bone marrow freezes, my balls shrivel, my heart races...and on and on ...
I gather walnuts, cut up the pumpkin and prepare a stew, look at the
pictures of my youngest grandson squirting water at me with glee, chat
with the neighbors...and on and on ....
I continue with the work I love, facilitating os events, organizing
trainings...and...
Thats what I want to continue with because it fills my heart with music
and hope...and restores me whole...
44 people from 17 countries are coming to Berlin in November for a week
of training to be os-facilitators: UK, Burundi, Palestine, Ukraine,
Italy, Canada,Poland, Turkey......thats where I feel the future...
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 420 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Louise Brissette
ipsé, soi-même en latin
louisebrissette at ipsai.net
http://ipsai.net
+1.514.271.0318
un leadership créateur : pour une écologie du travail
http//leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com