Tr : Re: organizations names, where to find them ?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Oct 3 08:54:03 PDT 2006

Here is a link to more stories, edited by Joelle Lyons Everett, Louise...
http://openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceNewsletters ...maybe
some you can use in there.

Also there was a special issue of At Work magazine that was all OST
stories that I thought we had posted on the website, but i can't seem
to find.  Maybe Peggy Holman knows where these stories are?

Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates