Open Space Online Nomination (the last hours)

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 05:51:52 PDT 2006

Hello Gabriela!

I could cast my vote on time and arranged for some students and colleagues
to cast theirs too. I wish to congratulate you for the excellent work you
have already done by gathering all of us and your contribution in making OS
an instrument for what we know as peace. The nomination is a great
recognition in itsefl, no matter what the final outcome is. Open Space has
been of enormous significance to me, to me professional life and hopeffuly
for the lives and expectations of hundreds of people I am working for as a
consultant and facilitator. I have experienced that not always people are
ready to value OS but as time passes...

Blessings for you and for your collaborating team!

Warm regards from daily warmer La Paz

Jaime