Perfectionism, RE: life in open space

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 06:39:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

People who consider themselves as perfectionists are the people who are
"very afraid" mostly.
They can be afraid of many things, mostly they are afraid of their own
Minds..:-) These people can show up as artists, idealists, businessman...
They are also very easy to identify themselves with things. Ost can even be
an identification at the beginning; the feeling of "changing the world" too.
We are afraid because we are educated to consider happennings in life as
success or failure. And add the fear of being judged by others.. Is there
success and failure in life, really?
At the end i think there isn't.   I love the song saying: "You are free to
be free"... i believe God wants us all to "be" ! Nothing more...
A friend told me once on the phone:  "Nevermind, Never Your Mind!" I laughed
.. (we were talking about Kurt Cobain and the album Nevermind:-) (Poor Kurt
nevered his mind at the end but some people like me still believe he didn't
do it himself)
And that was the time that i made something that was considered as a mistake
about an Ost event. I was fired being told i was over qualified to work
with, and it turned out to be one of the best "mistakes" i have ever made in
life. I was so sad for some time then i found myself praying God " thanks
for letting me do it"

Please trust life and you'll see things will find their way, it may be in a
short term too, just relax when you feel you design the process with your
mind.  :-) They say Borges told once "I will make more mistakes when i have
another life" Are there mistakes really?
In Turkey there is an old Sufi saying " This also passes" I dont know if i
could translate it well.

The thing that happended in your area was the only one that could happen:-)
May peace be with you.

Love

Can