WOW! Congratulations Gabriela!

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:21:29 PDT 2006

WOW!

Gabriela,

I am delighted! Me and my team present our sincere congratulations! This
award would be broadcasted in the news in Turkey before December. I am going
to add the news of the award to the press bulletin of the Ost event i
organise in December about businesslife and youth issues. I will call you
for the methodolgy soon and i may call u for an interview too!
Best wishes,

Love from Istanbul :-)

Can Uludag

Hem e-postalarinizi, hem de Bilgisayarinizi MSN Güvenlik ile koruma altina
alin! http://www.msn.com.tr/security/