SV: The Berlin landscape goes worldwide II

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Nov 11 08:48:08 PST 2006

Dear Eva,
once you have entered your events in the worldscape an automatic link
will be activated to your entry in the worldmap.
This means you do not enter your events (past and future) in the map but
in the worldscape.
Here is the link to get to the worldscape and to get going:
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/index.asp?sprache=en

That takes you directly to the english version.
Just go to "Register" , create your account, log in with your surname
and the password you chose and off you go.

I like your button "Where is the next OS-event near you?" idea.
Presently, you have to find your city on the map and see what events are
entered near Onsala, Sweden....so far, no events have been entered for
Sweden.

Greetings from Berlin still a little flaked out from the 7 day training
event....
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 422 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org