OSLIST Digest - 6 Nov 2006 to 7 Nov 2006 (#2006-295)

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Wed Nov 8 08:18:14 PST 2006

Hello -- yes, I too unsubscribed from the digest mode because of all
the repetition of quoted messages.

I may help to note an easy way to get rid of the excess.

When you hit reply, all the old messages are automatically in your
new message. You can highlight and "cut" what you want to include (as
I did below), then "highlight all" (command A in Word) and hit
delete, then paste back in what you first cut out.

It's a quick way to limit what you include.

Thanks for the reminder to do this.

Diane Brandon
Eliot, Maine, USA