open space and synchronicity

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon May 29 02:18:49 PDT 2006

Oh by the way..

At a recent processwork seminar I was on run by Max Schupach and his
partner Ellen they said.. " We have an exercise here.".  and they
were about to give out the exercise on sheets of paper.. before they
could,  we heard the sound of a caretaker/janitor going by.. he was
whistling.. "Wait... my god.. What's thats song?"  Said Ellen... we
all listened to his whistling and someone said it's: "Someone to
watch over me" They then gave out the exercise sheet which was
printed and entitled: "Someone to watch over me." it was an exercise
about having the sense of something.. whatever it is.. looking after
you and guiding you.

I forgot to ask how much they had paid him!

Love

Phelim