innovative organizations--and community

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Mon May 29 02:04:00 PDT 2006

 Frank, thank you for your wonderful webpage. I have bookmarked it and am looking forward to visiting every now and then and finding more and more treasures. I havn't put my attention to living in a community yet, as it seemed to far away from what I see around me, but reading about your vision makes it be closer and more achievable to me also ~ so I will include it in my wish-list, set an attention and attract this into my life sooner or later.

Additionally, virtually I already experience being part of such a community on this list ~ hey, I am back into reading emails after having deleted the last 500+ because of feeling totally overwhelmed. And the moment I deleted my whole "os-list to be read later" folder I felt wonderful. And am now able to enjoy these conversations again.

With joy and appreciation,
Marei

PS: Where are you located, Frank? I couldn't anything about you on the page.

PPS: What does commoikos mean?