open space and synchronicity

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Sun May 28 22:41:12 PDT 2006

A wise and crafty woman told me, not so long ago, that synchronicity is
Spirit acting anonymously in the world.

I rather liked that.

And for any fans of Douglas Adams out there (Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy)...i have been toying with the idea (since the TARDIS thread) that
Open Space runs on improbability physics.  You remember how it goes...If
something is a virtual impossibility, then it must be a finite
improbability. We work out how improbable it is and Presto! it arises fully
formed before our eyes.  As Zaphod complains about the infinite
improbability drive, "Is this going to happen every time we use this thing?"
Anybody for a nice, really hot, cup of tea?

Cheers,
Wendy

Ps:  how about synkairosity?