open space and synchronicity

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun May 28 21:40:20 PDT 2006

Symbiotically works for me.

Harrison wrote:

> And Tree, the fact that you felt irresistibly called to let dinner in the
> door sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I think we are in symbiosis, Harrison.  There was nothing strange at all
about letting dinner in the door.  If I had not shown up at just the right
moment, that would have been the misalignment.

Lilke Chris, who does not talk about his birds much, I have never told
anyone about my butterflies before but when I write here, I am not talking
to just anyone, eh?!

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick