Authenticity and self-discovery in Open Space

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat May 27 22:34:30 PDT 2006

Zelle,

Thank you much for your reply on the OZZON thread. How important it is
to remember the power of story! It took me 4 years to get to a second
level of understanding around Harrison's words - if I recall
correctly- "OS is free, but there is a cost- to share your story."

And your reply on Authenticity prompted me to re-read Chris's words.
And only now I realize how two months ago I, unconsciously (or without
verbalizing to myself) perhaps began asking myself, "How do I bring myself as
completely as possible to each and all interactions with humans?" And
the quality of my engaging with others has felt different.

Living os? And about the same time I started practicing this I came to
a conclusion others came to a long time ago: os is a global emergent
spiritual tradition of our time. For a while I was afraid of saying
this publicly. But the authenticity thread somehow gave me permission
to do so. Why scary? Because this notion can be so easily
misunderstood.

I feel very fortunate to be here!

warmly,
raffi